Sometimes the simpler it is the more delicious it is. This mango pineapple fruit smoothie is the best example for the phrase. Preparing it requires only a few basic ingredients and you get your tropical delight to wake up your taste buds within minutes. I bet these tropical fruit flavors will definitely bring back some of your fond memories. Do you want an energy booster to kick start your day off or a refreshing afternoon snack? Well pick your choice.
Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe with YogurtIngredients
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks (frozen)
- 1/2 cup mango slices (frozen)
- 1 cup yogurt (vanilla flavor)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Toss everything into the blender jar.
- Puree it to a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a pineapple slice at the rim.
- Enjoy your smoothie.
Pineapple and mango fruits will add enough sweetness to the smoothie. So adding sweetener is purely optional. If you want to use fresh fruits instead of frozen, then add some ice cubes to thicken the blend. Otherwise you will get a slushy drink as tropical fruits are more watery.
This mango pineapple smoothie recipe is very simple to make but heavenly delicious. Try out for yourself.