This skinny green smoothie is the perfect energy booster to fuel your mornings. Green grapes and coconut water provides natural sweetness and greek yogurt promises a perfect creamy texture to this refreshing drink. Tossing a spoonful of chia seeds to the smoothie will double the health benefits but make sure it is perfectly blended else you will end up with a crunchy drink. Charged up with a healthy dose of vitamin c and antioxidants, this low calorie green smoothie will help you shed extra pounds.
Green Smoothie Recipe with Spinach, Grapes and Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups fresh spinach (packed)
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (fat-free)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 lime (squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Ice cubes
- Rinse spinach leaves and green grapes thoroughly.
- Combine spinach leaves and coconut water in the blender and blend in high.
- Toss the rest of ingredients to the blender jar and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two tall glasses and enjoy.
Just like that with only a handful of ingredients you can whip up a delicious low calorie breakfast smoothie in less than a minute.
Use a high speed blender for making green smoothies especially when you grind up tough seeds like chia or flax. As drinking crunchy smoothies are no fun and definitely a put off for many.