Blenders are great and convenient things for any kitchen. This modern versatile kitchen appliance can do so many food prep tasks and cut down the cooking time considerably. Plus they will also help you maintain a healthy and active life style. Nowadays several people depend heavily on their blenders and would be lost without it in the kitchen. Finding a best blender for your kitchen greatly depends on what you need your blender to do.
Purchasing a blender sounds so simple however with such a large number of brands and models swarming the market the blender selection process can become dubious.
To help you in your blender charade, we have shortly reviewed best blenders in 2016 that has top rating, awesome blending quality and versatile nature. Our blender choices includes from high-end to most economy one yet still reliable.
Best Blenders 2016 Reviews
1. Vitamix 5200 Series
Vitamix 5200 is one of the most powerful blenders available on the market and the best seller of the Vitamix line. The commercial quality blending comes from the 2 peaks HP motor and powerful blade assembly that tears through hard seeds, nuts, frozen fruits, ice and whole vegetables and blends, liquefies and grinds from all sorts of hard foods to tiny seeds.
It’s a great substitute for several food-processing machines jammed in your kitchen counter and can transform your food habits into a healthy life-style. The large BPA free 64 ounce container is more than enough to make drinks and sauces for a large family.
The variable speed control let you have full control over your blending errands. Plus its unique pulse system moves the ingredients towards the blades to make sure nothing is left out.
The tamper provided with the machine is very handy to push around the contents in the mid of blending.
The instructional DVD and the additional recipe book include extensive variety of selection and great place to start for new blender users.
If you prefer excellent blending quality and can spend few hundred bucks then Vitamix 5200 is what you want.
- The BPA free 64 oz container is ideal for making large quantities as a single batch
- Easy to operate 10 speed variable controls
- Pulverizes hard ingredients like nuts and tiny seeds and liquefies leafy greens without remains
- Powerful blades spin at great speed to cause friction heat and make steaming hot soups in few minutes
- Includes healthy whole food recipes cookbook and starter DVD
- Tamper available for pushing down ingredients
- 7 Year Manufacturer Warranty
2. Blendtec Designer Series
Blendec and Vitamix rival each other with their commercial blending quality and the preference is purely personal.
If you are tired of stacking up so many kitchen appliances for every task, then Blendec would be another great option for you. Blendec Designer Series being a versatile blender and of commercial quality can replace several food-processing appliances in your home kitchen.
This single machine can make super creamy smoothies, shakes, extract juices, grind meat, mix dough, make ice creams, frothy lattes, and grind coffee beans and grains.
Blendec’s high quality sturdy base houses a 3 HP and 1560 watt motor which is extremely powerful for daily usage and pulverizes hard seeds, nuts, vegetables and whole fruits into a creamy blend.
The clear four-sided jar is BPA free and comes with a capacity of 90 oz which is huge for making smoothies, sauces and salsas for a large family. Plus the sleek electronic touchpad on the base comes with preset buttons and let you control all you blends with a one-touch operation. Besides it includes some cool features like letting you control the spinning blade speed by dragging finger on the touch pad.
Both the container and the touch pad is easy to clean after usage. The powerful stainless steel blade assembly is screwed to the base of the jar which makes everyday cleaning much easier.
The unit is designed to fit under most of the kitchen cabinets. Blendec is a great versatile blender that can replace other food-processing machines and free up more space in your kitchen counter.
- Ultimate commercial quality blender with 1560 W - 3 peak HP direct drive motor
- Sleek electronic touch pad with illuminated display and dedicated buttons
- BPA-free Triton Polyester jar
- Cold forge patented wing-tip blades
- Snugly fitting vented lid
- Recipe book with more than 230 great tasting recipes
- Comes with 7-year manufacturer warranty
- Includes User manual
3. Breville Hemisphere Control Blender
Brevillie is a best alternative for Vitamix and Blendec series in the mid-range. It provides a blending quality that rivals Vitamix but at half their price. Brevillie’s innovative design reflects in the hemisphere shaped jar and blades which sweeps up and down the ingredients to make a perfect blend without the requirement for a tamper.
Its sleek touch pad provides five speed control and pre-programmed settings for pulse, smoothie and crushing ice. Need velvety smoothie? All you have to do is drop all the ingredients and set the smoothie button and leave it to finish the process.
The one-touch operation makes the machine to alternate between blending and pulsing action all by itself to prepare creamy blends in flash.
Brevillie is not only easy to use but also easy to clean. To remove the food remains just add a dash of liquid soap and blend with half filled water and you are done. If you hate noisy blenders then here is the good news - at 750 watts power the blender is surprisingly quiet.
Overall Bervillie is a best blender in the mid-range with remarkable blending quality.
- Innovative hemisphere shaped jar and blade system to sweep up and down the ingredients for even blend
- 5 Speed electronic control with pulse action
- BPA free tritan copolyester build
- LCD timer
4. Ninja Professional BL660 Blender
The Ninja Professional Blender calls for an outstanding performance with its 1100 watts power and industrious build. Its powerful motor blasts solid ice, whole fruits and hard vegetables in seconds for maximum nutrient extraction.
The large 72 oz. container is BPA free and can make smoothies, sauces and dips for whole family in single go. Plus the container doubles as a pitcher and you can refrigerate the remaining blend in the jar itself for later use.
Besides blending, Ninja professional can also chop vegetables. Also the two single-serve cups gives you the ‘blend-and-take’ on go portability. The sleek touch-pad contains three speed controls with dedicated pulse button.
Though Ninja professional cannot make hot soups like Vitamix or Blendec, this is perfectly suitable for making cold beverages and every-day blending and kitchen-prepping tasks.
- Professional Performance 1100 Watts Motor
- Total Crushing Technology to crush ice, whole fruits and vegetables in flash
- Large 72 oz capacity container to make drinks for Whole Family
- 2 Professional Nutri Ninja travel cups
- Ideal frozen blending for creamy smoothies
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
5. Nutri Bullet Pro 900
Nutri Bullet is one of the best personal blenders for smoothies and this pro 900 is its advanced version - comes equipped with 900 W motor and churns out hard foods and crushes ice like a pro. The blender’s blade design is said to be unique and provides cyclonic action that efficiently mixes up the ingredients into a smooth concoction.
Besides the blender includes three single-serving blending cups of which two are tall and one short model with reseal-able lids. Bigger countertop models are good enough for large families but it’s too much for individuals who want to mix up single-serve drinks. This compact genie provides you the convenience of blending different single-servings of your choice, seal it with lids and take it on go.
Overall Nutri Bullet Pro 900 is fairly affordable and accompanied with great performance and ease of use, we have included it in our list of best blenders in 2016.
- Fitted with 900 watt motor, 120V
- Capable of shred, blend, grind and chop ingredients
- Travel cups with resealable lids
- Easy to use and Dishwasher safe
- Includes Hardcover Recipe Book
- 1 year limited warranty
6. Cuisinart Hand Blender CSB-75
Cuisinart Hand Blender CSB-75 is a true winner among the immersion blenders category and glowing customer reviews claims for its efficiency and durability.
For its quality the Cuisinart smart stick is down-right cheap and comes with 2 cup beaker for mixing and blending foods. Plus the 200 watt power and two speed operation gives you the control over blending.
It can efficiently aid you in several kitchen prepping tasks and great for mixing drinks, dips, sauces, salad-dressings, soups and pancake dough and much more.
The immersion blender is so easy to operate with a single button on top. All you have to do is press and hold the power button for blending and mixing. Cleaning after usage is effortless for the beaker and blending shaft is dishwasher safe.
- 200 W motor and two speed control for efficient blending
- Operates with a single-touch power button easy blending and mixing
- Slim shaft reaches into pots, pitchers and bowls for even blending
- Ergonomically designed grip offers non-slippery hold during operation
- Beaker and blending shaft are dishwasher safe
- Available in variety of colors to suit every kitchen
- Easy to use and clean
I hope you found the above reviews of best blenders 2016 useful. The reviews have shown just a small glimpse of what these blenders can do and guide you to narrow down the choice. Go to Amazon and check for yourself. Make out the right decision :)