Making fruit smoothies with frozen yogurt will get you rich creamy drink lot better than ice cream. There is nothing better than a smoothie made with strawberry and banana and they makes the drink not only yummy but healthier too. Using freshly squeezed orange juice for blending add up little tang to it and packs with loads of Vitamin C and antioxidants. Well! Try out this strawberry banana smoothie recipe with yogurt and orange juice to give you energy boost after a hard day workout or through your busy morning hours.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe with Orange Juice and Yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen yogurt (vanilla flavor)
- 1 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Clean and hull strawberries.
- Combine banana, frozen yogurt and orange juice in a high speed blender and blend till smooth.
- Then toss the strawberries to the mix and blend to a smooth frothy consistency.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses and garnish with a wedge of strawberry on top.
Using frozen banana will give nice creamy texture to the smoothie. Add a scoop of raw cocoa powder while blending and get a chocolaty smoothie dessert to share with your family and kids.