Strawberry and banana accounts for a perfect combination in a smoothie drink and adding yogurt will naturally helps to improve your digestive system. It could be a perfect starter for the day or a little snack to stave off your hunger at any time of the day. This simple banana and strawberry smoothie tastes delicious as the strawberry and blueberry flavor will blend together nicely with yogurt. We have used frozen berries but you can also use fresh fruits but remember to use more ice cubes to get a chilled drink.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe with YogurtIngredients
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Peel and dice the banana.
- Add yogurt, strawberry and blueberry to the blender pitcher and pulse few times to break down the tough frozen fruits.
- Then add banana, vanilla extract and ice cubes on top of the blender jar and blend it to a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a strawberry slice on top.
- Enjoy your smoothie.
Use vanilla or strawberry flavored yogurt to retain the strawberry taste of this smoothie. If none is available, then plain yogurt will do. If you feel the smoothie consistency is too thick for your liking, then limit the ice cubes. Even if you avoid ice cubes you will get a chilly drink as we already use frozen fruits for making smoothie.