Strawberry Mango Pineapple Smoothie is one of our favorites. This is a pure heaven in your mouth sort of smoothie recipe. It is very easy to make yet so delicious and using fresh strawberries with tropical fruits like mango and pineapple will add nice flavor to the drink. Blending the fruits with milk also add additional creaminess to it. This tropical smoothie doesn't even require additional sweetener as all those fruit juices will naturally sweeten this smoothie drink.
Recipe for Strawberry Mango Pineapple SmoothieIngredients
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango slices
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Clean and hull strawberries.
- Add milk and fruits to the blender pitcher and blend to a smooth consistency. If the blender could not handle all the fruits at once, then first blend frozen fruits with milk and then add strawberries to it and blend.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a slice of strawberry at the rim.
- Enjoy :)
Having a high end blender though not necessary is an added advantage for making these types of smoothies.
If you are allergic to dairy products, substitute unsweetened almond milk for dairy milk. Don't have fresh strawberries in hand? Then try this alternative mango pineapple smoothie recipe.