Strawberry and Raspberry promises a tasty flavor in a smoothie and adding pomegranate juice will give a happy little twist to it. Spiked up with greek yogurt this smoothie is a real creamy dessert. This Strawberry Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothie is suitable for those who like their smoothie with less sweet. Nevertheless you can always add some natural sweetener like honey to sweeten this delicious creamy smoothie.
Strawberry Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe with Greek Yogurt
Here goes the recipe for the Strawberry Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothie with Greek Yogurt.Ingredients
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 medium banana (frozen)
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt (vanilla flavor)
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Combine frozen banana, greek yogurt and pomegranate juice in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients and blend again.
- If you want to thin out the smoothie, then add little bit of water and blend to your desired consistency.
- Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with a wedge of strawberry at the rim.
If you are freezing banana yourself, first peel and slice banana and then freeze it for minimum two hours to get a nice creamy texture. Feel free to substitute blueberries for raspberries or try making the smoothie with mixed berries (1 1/2 cup of mixed berries for 2 servings).