Strawberry, Blueberry and Raspberry boasts for a good combination in a fruit smoothie drink and this Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe with Almond Milk is the perfect example for one. This delicious vegan no dairy smoothie will be really thick and you will love to eat up this smoothie with a spoon like a dessert (Yep! Count me in). You can make this smoothie easily with minimal ingredients and this doesn’t even require ice or sweetener at all.
Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe with Almond Milk
Here goes the recipe for making mixed berry smoothie with almond milk.Ingredients
- 1 cup fresh strawberry
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberry
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberry
- 1 cup almond milk (ice cold preferred)
- Clean and hull strawberries.
- Combine almond milk, frozen blueberry and raspberry in the blender and blend smooth.
- Next add strawberry to the mix and blend again to your desired consistency.
- Pour into a chilled tall glass and garnish with whipped cream on top (garnishing is optional).
- Enjoy :)
If you feel the berry fruit smoothie is too thick for your liking, then add 1/4 cup of water and blend to thin out the drink. For those who have the sweet tooth can add a spoon of vanilla extract or honey to sweeten up the smoothie.