Green smoothies are great way to sneak in enough nutrients in your diet and especially if you do serious work out to lose weight, then you need healthy nutritious food to hold up energy for a long time. This healthy green smoothie with spinach, strawberry, raspberry, banana, orange juice and oats is perfect for pre-workout drink or to fuel up your day in the morning. Even if you don't like green smoothies, you will love to drink this and won't taste spinach in this smoothie.
Spinach Strawberry Raspberry Green Smoothie Recipe with Orange Juice and Oats
Below is the recipe for spinach, strawberry and raspberry green smoothie with orange juice.Ingredients
- 1 cup fresh spinach (packed)
- 1 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberry
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberry
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Peel and slice banana.
- Add orange juice, coconut milk and spinach leaves to the high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients to the mix and blend again to a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a chilled tall glass.
- Enjoy this refreshing green smoothie drink.
Feel free to try out the smoothie with coconut water instead of coconut milk.