Peach smoothies are my all-time favorites and if you are like me then you will definitely love this peach smoothie with strawberry and blueberry. Adding little banana just gives the smoothie creaminess to the drink and the good thing is you don't have to add extra sweetener to the drink. Just make sure you use ripe banana and it will do the trick.
Not only this smoothie tastes great but good to your health too. Chia and Blueberry does add loads of antioxidants and this fruity freshness packed with fiber and nutrients is what you need to start your day.
Recipe for banana strawberry peach blueberry smoothie
Here goes the recipe for this lip smacking tasty fruit smoothie.
Servings: 2 large servingsIngredients
- 1 cup ripe peach slices
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 medium banana (ripe)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Ice cubes (optional)
- 1/2 cup water (optional)
- Peel and slice banana.
- Combine strawberry and blueberry with milk and blend in high.
- Toss the rest of the ingredients to the mix and blend to desired consistency.
- Share the contents into two large serving glasses and enjoy.
If you want extra chill smoothie add more ice cubes and little bit of water.