Want to boost your energy on hot summer days? Then try this refreshing pineapple ginger smoothie made with pineapple, greek yogurt and little bit of fresh ginger. Pineapple not only tastes good but it’s one of the best natural detoxifying agent. Plus you get the added benefits of ginger root which helps digestion and alleviate nausea. Also using banana gives the creaminess you desire in this sweet and spicy smoothie drink.
Recipe for Sweet & Spicy Pineapple Ginger Tropical Smoothie
Here goes the recipe for this delicious and wonderful pineapple-ginger tropical smoothie.
Servings: Make 2 large glass
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cubes
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 large banana
- 1 1/2 tbsp grated ginger root
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- Peel and slice banana into two halves.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender jar and blend in high until smooth.
- Share the contents in two tall glasses and sprinkle ground cinnamon (or nutmeg) on top.
- Enjoy your spicy and refreshing tropical treat.
If you prefer add a pinch of sea salt to make delicious twist to this spicy pineapple smoothie.