Pineapple and Mango is a well known combination in a smoothie, but what about mixing mango with tasty strawberries? Well! You have to try out and it's a wonderful combination to die for. Blending both mango and strawberries with creamy coconut milk loads up fiber with additional vitals nutrients and vitamins to the beverage. And banana gives it the exact thick smoothie texture without overpowering other flavors. The best thing is there is no need for extra sweeteners in this smoothie.
Recipe for Strawberry Mango Smoothie with Coconut Milk
Below is the simple to follow recipe for this nutritious strawberry-mango smoothie.
Servings: Makes 2 large glass
|Image Credits: twopeasandtheirpod.com|
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 large mango (pitted, sliced and frozen)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Clean and hull strawberries. Peel and slice banana.
- Place all the ingredients on a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add coconut milk first and then the fruits to get the blender blades moving without struggle.
- Share the contents into two serving glass and enjoy :)
Some have trouble taking in coconut milk. In such case feel free to substitute it with almond milk. Either way it's a win-win smoothie :-)