A delicious energy booster smoothie with the goodness of fruits and greens. Who else don’t like chocolate-mint flavor in their drink? Well! Do you know you can satisfy your chocolate cravings in a healthy way? Yep. From next time onwards whenever you are hit with chocolate craving, try this delicious green smoothie recipe and fill your belly.
Recipe for Chocolate Mint Spinach Green Smoothie
Servings: 2-3 glassIngredients
- 1 cup baby spinach (packed)
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 big apple (cored and sliced)
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1 cup ice cold milk
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 2 dates (pitted)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Clean spinach and mint leaves thoroughly.
- Combine milk, spinach and mint leaves in a high speed blender and blend smooth.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients to the blender jar and puree into a smooth consistency.
- Pour into serving glasses and enjoy.
Thin out the smoothie with filtered water if it is too thick. This is one of those green smoothies even the kids will love to have more.