The spinach peach and mango green smoothie is a great way to start your day. It will provide enough fuel to get through your morning chores with the healthy dose of fiber and vitamins. Fleshy fruits like mango and peach will add natural creaminess and sweetness to the smoothie. This healthy green smoothie will also be good with kale instead of spinach. Just use baby kale leaves if you don’t like the stronger taste of kale.
Recipe for Spinach Peach Mango Green Smoothie with Almond Milk
Here goes the recipe for the healthy green smoothie with spinach, mango and peach.
Servings: 1 (large)Ingredients
- 1 cup ice cold almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup spinach (tightly packed)
- 1/2 cup ripe mango slices
- 1 cup frozen peach slices
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Clean spinach thoroughly.
- Combine the spinach leaves and almond milk in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Next toss the remaining ingredients to the mix and pulse into a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy.
If you feel this green smoothie consistency is too thick, then thin out the drink with little bit of water to your liking. Don’t have mango in hand? Then substitute a ripe banana for mango and you will great tasting drink.