This is another one super healthy green smoothie recipe loaded with dietary fiber and vitamin c and other minerals. Vitamin C helps improve immune system and kiwi is one of the nutrients rich fruit packed with lots of Vitamin C and Magnesium. Consuming super food like spinach and a super fruit like kiwi in your diet is a definite go-go and what’s better than consuming them in a tasty creamy smoothie form?
Recipe for Strawberry Kiwi Banana Spinach Green Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves (packed)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 kiwi
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 1-1/4 cup filter water
- Rinse spinach leaves thoroughly. Peel and slice banana.
- Combine spinach leaves with water and blend in a high speed blender.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients to the blender mix and blend in high until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a slice of lemon or strawberry at the rim.
Add little honey if you want the drink sweeter. Feel free to try out this green smoothie drink with kale leaves instead of spinach. Thicken the smoothie with ice if the drink is in thin consistency.