If you are into green smoothie life style then ultimately you’ll be aware of green smoothie cleanse. Taking raw foods once in a while especially with super foods like kale and spinach often do wonders to your health and you will feel light and healthy from inside out. But it’s quite a challenge to live up on raw foods even for a day or two. Although you cannot live through the entire day with them, it’s better to try out for a single meal per day. Try out this tropical smoothie with mango and pineapple plus kale to detox yourself.
Recipe for Green Cleanse Kale Mango Pineapple Smoothie with Coconut Water
- 1 cup baby kale (packed)
- 1 cup frozen mango slices
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup fresh coconut water
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- Ice cubes
- Rinse kale leaves thoroughly and blend it with coconut water in a high speed blender.
- Next add mango, pineapple, flax seeds and ice cubes to the blender mixture and pulverize it to a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a chilled tall glass and garnish with a wedge of pineapple slice and a little umbrella on top.
- Enjoy your cleansing tropical smoothie.
You can absolutely try this green smoothie recipe with spinach leaves instead of kale. Also coconut water is much lighter than coconut milk and softer on your stomach, so you can try this cleansing smoothie without hesitation.