If you prefer to take protein shakes in morning for breakfast then try this chocolate berry protein smoothie recipe for a change. This yummy chocolate treat with added goodness of fresh berries will definitely adds up spice to your otherwise boring plain shakes. Though low in calories this protein smoothie drink is high in fiber and protein to keep you satisfied for long hours.
Recipe for Chocolate Mixed Berry Breakfast Smoothie
Servings: Makes 2Ingredients
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1-1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- Ice cubes
- Combine almond milk with berries and blend in high till smooth.
- Toss the rest of the ingredients to the blender jar and blend to smooth consistency.
- Serve in two tall glasses and enjoy.
Add little bit water while blending if the consistency is too thick. Add some honey to the drink if you want it sweeter. If you like to make this smoothie with dairy, then try this mixed berry smoothie recipe with yogurt and orange juice.