This pineapple banana coconut milk super simple smoothie recipe makes a creamy vegan smoothie that packs loads of Vitamin C and help boost your immune system. Pineapple is a sweet flavored tropical fruit which is good to detox your body naturally and get rid of toxins. Pineapple and banana smoothies taste great and adding coconut milk to the drink makes for a healthy creamy treat. While making smoothies with coconut milk, drink it immediately.
Recipe for Pineapple Banana Coconut Milk Smoothie
Servings: Makes twoIngredients
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (squeezed)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple (cubed)
- 1 large banana
- 1 spoon almond extract
- Peel and dice banana.
- Combine frozen pineapple, coconut milk and orange juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mix and blend in high to desired consistency.
- Serve in two large glasses and enjoy.
- Sprinkle some roasted almonds on top if you prefer.
Throw in some chia or flax seeds while blending to get maximum benefits from the smoothie.