Here is the easy smoothie recipe for blushing Raspberry-Banana Smoothie, a delicious drink to share with your family and friends. Raspberry fruit not only tastes good but is rich in dietary fiber, Vitamin C & other vital nutrients. Having a cup of raspberries will fill up half of your daily fiber requirement. Also using banana adds creamy texture to the smoothie without overpowering the flavor of berries. This recipe uses more raspberry than strawberry and I like it that way. But you can use them at 1:1 ratio if you prefer. Either way it tastes great.
Recipe for Raspberry Strawberry Banana Almond Milk Smoothie
This recipe uses only four simple ingredients and is easy to make at any time you prefer.
Servings: Makes 2Ingredients
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 medium banana
- Toss almond milk, raspberry, strawberry & sliced banana into the blender and blend to a smooth consistency.
- Add ice cubes if you need to thicken it.
- Share the contents into two glasses and garnish with a raspberry at the top.
- Enjoy your creamy treat.
If you prefer it sweeter, then add a drizzle of organic honey to taste.
Image Credits: foodviva.com